Tofu Plankton Meatloaf

Monday, August 16, 2004

Why I Hate Reggae

I don't understand the fanatical facination that some people have with Reggae music. Reggae blows!

To me, reggae tunes all sounds like different variations of Rolf Harris's 'Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport'. "Watch me wallaby's feed, mate. Watch me wallaby's feed. They're a dangerous breed, mate. So watch me wallaby's feed. All together now! Tie me kangaroo down sport..."

Any prolonged exposure to reggae music would reduce me to nibbling graham crackers and drooling over myself on the bench outside the local Sanitarium. I'd rather listen to an audio recording of Lionel Ritchie being circumsized with a snail fork. I'd rather listen to a herd of Musk Ox gang rape a Brazilian Howler Monkey. I'd rather listen to Cyndi Lauper perform the Moonlight Sonata with her armpits. I would rather listen to Yoko Ono perform with the Blue Man Group. Hell, I'd even prefer to listen to constipated sealions squeeze out bowling balls.

"whoopWHOOPwhoopWHOOPwhoopWHOOPwhoop..."

Reggae is music for the soul ~ whatever. "Jah Love" my ass.

1 Comments:

  • *ear splitting, decibel level remodelling laughter from the homes of so many people that agree with you.

    heres another one for you:
    (perhaps you can use it for some more stuff you know very little about?)

    i would rather lick the slowly diminishing vagina of a syphillis carrying wild antelope, whilst at the same time recieving hate mail from the civil engineer's group in conjunction with the recent self application of a nameless blackmarket lipstick to my own mothers private area,
    than listen to (insert genre here.)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home