Tofu Plankton Meatloaf

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Hook Up Headache

VHS, CDR’s, DVD’s, mini-discs…WTF? Who can keep up with this continually evolving world of home electronics? Just as soon as I buy something it seems to immediately go obsolete for a newer, fancier model, that for only $250 more will not only do exactly all the same things as the old model, but it will also make you French toast in the morning! Whoopee shit.

“You mean to tell me that that little tray that pops out ISN’T a beverage holder?”

I have just been informed, now that I have finally decided to replace my beloved old faithful VHS video machine with a new swanky DVD machine, that I am also going to have to update just about every fucking electrical appliance I own in order to successfully connect it all together for any actual use.

Fuck!

I just want to watch the newly released directors cut of ‘Smokey & the Bandit III’; and now I need a special power converter in order to connect the old tuner to the new DVD player and then new splice cables to reconnect the old television to my ankle bone which is connected to my leg bone…and then my leg bone connected to my knee bone…and my knee bone connected to my…

…oh fuck it! Just shoot me already! I don’t need Jerry Reed that badly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home