Tofu Plankton Meatloaf

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Boys In Heat

The guy who worked beside me today has been making goo-goo eyes at some girl working aisles over all afternoon.

I think I may have to drown myself in my Kool-Aid. Coincidently, my Kool-Aid is also the only thing sweeter than the sugary grossness oozing off this love-starved dipshit.

He’s stretching and posing and strutting back and forth on his headset like a horny rooster. By the time his shift is over, there will inevitably be a trench dug into the floor of the Call Center where he paced for 8 ½ hours trying to be noticed.

Now hat I’m older and wiser (not to mention slower and fatter), I can see that when young males get those primal Springtime urges to announce their availability and willingness to the entire female race, they ultimately end up looking about as attractive as Robin Williams after a Brazilian waxing.

To make matters even worse, he's also taken to singing Steve Miller songs to himself. NOBODY should ever sing Steve Miller tunes - including Steve Miller! If he keeps flubbing up the lyrics to 'Fly Like An Eagle' much longer, I'm going to see to it that he does when I throw his annoying ass out through the front window!

If I were a single chick considering her options, I think I would be more inclined to munch carpet than deal with these silly-looking blue-balled K-9’s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home