Tofu Plankton Meatloaf

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Baby Land Fills

This past evening I was able to visit with some friends and their two lovely babies. During the course of my visit, I was able to actually observe particular aspects of this whole “baby” thing from a close proximity. Most perplexing, was the initial necessary rituals involved for feeding these little pink balls of doughy flesh.

By saying that it was just merely “feeding” them just doesn’t seem to do the whole process justice however…it was more of a Land Fill operation if you ask me.

It was a constant shoveling of colorless formula into their waiting maws, before catching it back in the spoon off their chins as it immediately comes spitting back out again, and then reshovelling it back home until the whole gooey mess is gone.

Shovel...scoop...dab with napkin...repeat...

Luckily, I was on my way home again before I was able to witness the Mining Extraction operation that will inevitably follow later in the evening will all the subtleness of a runaway natural disaster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home