Tofu Plankton Meatloaf

Saturday, March 05, 2005

The Acorns Diet

I went to the doctors today to refill a prescription only to stumble upon quite a most perplexing medical conundrum indeed. As it turns out, the Kenacomb anti-fungal cream that I have been slathering on my genitals after showering everyday before trudging off to work, is only a preventative ointment and not necessarily the total cure that I had been hoping for.

As it was explained to me by my doctor in a tone of voice that could instantly freeze glowing hot coals, the rash that I continually develop in my crotch area is more the result of being slightly overweight, so that the folds of fat between my legs are continuously rubbing together causing skin irritations in the surrounding area during my 45min walks into work. Apart from losing some extra weight, there was little else to prevent this most annoying condition to cease from developing for good.

Pardon? Given the particular sensitive body region that this rash keeps reappearing on, did my doctor just advise me to put my balls on a diet? Not exactly the thing a man wants to hear about his boys. How emasculating!

How does one loose weight in their genital area exactly? Considering that I’m not currently participating in or enjoying any of the obvious genital exercises that most other lucky people do; how does one go about loosing weight in their crotch area? Is there a special three step diet plan recommended by Suzanne Powers to decrease the accumalted body fat in your nads? Does Richard Simmons have a special 'Deal-a-Meal' program that I could use to help gauge my daily testicular calorie intake?

Are there specialized gonad exercises I can do in order to focus shedding the pounds from my testicular nether regions so this annoying reoccurring rash will disappear for good? Perhaps if I were to affix a 10lb dumbbell to my nut sack and drag it behind me around a track for 20 laps, I could burn off enough excess calories to stop the skin irritations.

I’m not sure that’s an exercise regiment that I can stick to or not.

Nor do I doubt that this is the kind of inquiry that would be warmly recieved by the fitness expert at the local YMCA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home