Tofu Plankton Meatloaf

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The "Boff Me" Bank Line Faux Pas

I was busted today ogling in line at the bank. Oops, what can I say? I lost focus there for a moment.

The girl had on one of those cutesy girlie boobie tops that had the slogan “Boff Me” emblazoned across her perky chest. So after a few seconds of looking, which to be honest was mostly in shocked amusement as I attempted to fathom what the sociological ramifications of such a bold statement could possibly be, I get reprimanded for being “rude”.

Pardon? You’re wearing a shirt that says “Boff Me”, and I’M the one being rude because I took the two seconds to notice it?

What did she expect exactly? Why else would she wear such a crass shirt that looks like it might have been spray-painted to her body unless she REALLY wanted somebody to take notice of her and perhaps maybe even heed the shirts instructions? She couldn't have been any more obvious if she had been holding a huge red balloon that read "I Need Attention".

It’s too bad I didn’t have my pants on at the time that have “Blow Me” scrawled across my crotch, as I would then have had the perfect unspoken retort.

2 Comments:

  • lol

    they need to invent those pants :D

    By Blogger tmfrt, at 6:57 AM  

  • I hate you for being somewhere that someone can go to the bank in a tshirt today. It's freezing here!!

    By Blogger Carly, at 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home