Tofu Plankton Meatloaf

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Dopplegangers and Dumbwads

I am getting increasingly pissed off that my workmates seem to have this intrinsic need to label and identify me with somebody else. Whether it be Rupert from Survivor, Sideshow Bob from the Simpsons, Jack black, or some other fucktard WWE wrestler or other who also apparently happens to reminds people of me as well. Every day, it's the same thing: "Hey, you look like Rupert!" "Hey, you could pass for Sideshow Bob!" Oh yeah, and you look like a donkeys ass, whats it to ya?

Why? Just because I have big hair and wear the odd tie-dyed t-shirt to work? I’m just plain ‘ol fucking Terry for fuck sakes! I don't need to be constantly labeled and relabeled, thank you!

Each time some boner comments out loud for the amusement of our other co-workers in the general vicinity of who I may resemble or remind them of, I just want to slap the chapstick off their lips. I don’t walk around telling people what annoyingly famous celebrity or personality that they remind me of…particularly unflattering ones! So, why should they feel the need to do share this information with me? Is there something that says “Ridicule Me” stapled to my forehead that I’m not aware of?

I wonder what the repercussions from the Human Resource department would be if I were to go pointing out to my co-workers how I viewed them after they’ve finished given me their own opinionated and unasked for evaluation of me?

“Hey thanks for the compliment! Do you know what YOU look like to me? A huge fucking donkey's dick with ears! That’s pretty funny too, eh dipshit?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home