Tofu Plankton Meatloaf

Friday, February 11, 2005

Los Lonely Homo's

I have developed a new pet peeve recently…well, more of a pet loathing actually; and this being the ‘Los Lonely Boys’.

Just the sight of these guys is enough to push me over the edge towards going on a mass murder spree. They look like extras off the set of ‘La Bamba’ or something. Just hearing the first few chords from their popular FM anthem ‘Heaven’ is enough to trigger even the most homicidal tendencies within my subconscious so that nobody within rifle range will be safe.

Honestly, I’d rather circumcise myself with a circular saw than be subjected to listening to this guitar piffle. Not since the recently past ‘Darkness’ phenomenon have I developed such an intense and immediate loathing of any musical band.

At least Brittany Spears and those of her ilk are pleasing to look at, where these three ‘Los Lonely Homo's’ look like they just crawled out of some Tijuana Donkey Show.

In Hell waiting for me, there will be the Los Lonely Boys playing Queen tunes while Gilbert Godfried vacuums the cookie crumbs out of Pierce Brosnan's chest hair while dressed in fishnet stockings and a pink tutu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home