Tofu Plankton Meatloaf

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Swivel Chair Graveyard

I figured out why there are so many broken swivel chairs in the employees Cloak Room: the average ass size of the normal wage donkey that works at my particular place of employment must be equal to that of the entire bow end of the Titanic!

It’s like a swivel chair graveyard in there.

These puny office desk chairs don’t stand a fucking chance against some these enormous asses. Now I’m no ‘Slim Jim’ myself, don't get me wrong, but some of these wide loads at times make them seem like huge brontosauruses lumbering across the work floor. The front scoop of a John Deer backhoe would have a hard time supporting these masses!

How did they get this big exactly?

I know it’s a low-impact, sedentary position that they have been performing for all these years n’ all, but some of these people must have had entire baked hams being deposited into their bodies via an IV-drip right at their desks between their breaks or something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home