Tofu Plankton Meatloaf

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Shit-Stirring

I wonder if anybody else experiences the same sick sense of accomplishment that I feel when I see the toilet that I’ve just used struggling in an effort to swallow up that mammoth-sized megaturd that I managed to leave behind me in the bowl, all in the first flush?

No? Just me?

There is some sense of manly achievement when I see that poor toilet gurgling helplessly as it tries to take my freshly pinched loaf down whole; the turd upright and swirling clockwise in the bowl like a Tootsie Roll caught in a Barbie Doll-sized ‘Dream Hot Tub’.

I would think that it was just an inherently masculine feeling to be required to make a courtesy flush a second time after you’ve finished raining down your shitstorm on that poor, ill-equipped porcelain toilet of your choosing.

“Yeah, that’s right. Take it all, bitch!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home