Tofu Plankton Meatloaf

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Video Renter Retards

I found another kind of ordinary personality type that commonly walks among us that I would also like to hereby add to my ever-growing list of “People Who Deserve to be Bludgeoned Where They Stand”.

This new breed of lowland imbecile is the type of person who holds up lines at video store checkouts as he drills the poor terminal jockey on the exact location of particular videos within the store, their availability, as well as a complete summary of the movies entire plotline including cast, technical merits, and formulated sub plotlines that may only later serve to confuse this unique species of moron.

Hey, jackass! For all your stupid questions, how about just renting the damn thing so that the rest of us behind you, still waiting, can rent our videos and go home? I don’t particularly enjoy standing here all day while you occupy the only store clerk’s time by having them explain the director’s complex character development in ‘Harold & Kumar Go To Whitecastle”.

I don’t have time for this! I have popcorn to pop, couches to lay on, and precious weekend to waste away! JUST RENT THE FUCKING MOVIE, DOUCHEBAG!

“Excuse me. I wonder if you could take a moment to point out which one of these two movies, that you think would best define me as a video renter.”

Congratulations on being added to the list, dipshit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home