Tofu Plankton Meatloaf

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Fucked on Fuck (Fucking Reprise)

How do you know exactly when you’ve turned into one really crude motherfucker?

When you use MS Word and the really bad words, the ones that absolutely flower with filth, don’t even bother registering anymore as spelling mistakes - that’s how. I’m constantly shocked over which colorful pejoratives of mine show as being grammatically correct. I bet the added memory on my 'Spelling & Grammer' checker in my Tools bar reads like an Andrew Dice Clay script.

So far, I can confirm that the MS Word on my home computer can immediately recognizes the words:

shit
piss
cocknballs
asshole
fucktard
fucknut
dipshit
asshat
cheesedick
moolyak
meatstick

...and a partridge in a fucking pear treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Christ, I make would any children’s nursery rhyme sound like Glengary Glen Ross.

1 Comments:

  • I must confess that none of this surprises me. Amusing, yes. Surprising, no.

    By Blogger STP, at 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home