Tofu Plankton Meatloaf

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Winter Blunderland

There is about 5 feet of snow on the ground this morning. Oh joy.

Somebody just tell Mother Nature that she can go blow herself.

Between all the shoveling I’ve done this weekend (not to mention the bouts of freaky monkey sex), I feel like I would have had I spent the weekend at the gym.

I haven’t seen this much snow in, easily, 15 years. The drifts are literally up to the middle of my living room windows giving the room a total igloo feel to it. Just what I was looking forward to with only two weeks left till spring. What a cruel mistress Mother Nature can be.

This also happens to be the same weekend kicking off March Break for all public school kids. I can foresee then a lot of very pissed off parents who are coming to terms with the fact that their children will be growing roots in front of the television playing video games for hours of end all week.

If I were a parent, I’d force a shovel in their hands and tell them not to come home until they've paid off their first years University tuition.

Now, maybe, I can understand why schools may be closed or why buses may choose to cease running. It still wouldn’t have happened back in my day but I guess I can let it slide this time like the back tires of my Chevrolet Cavalier.

The best part is that THERE’S NO SCHOOL TOMORROW ANYWAY!

Take THAT you spoiled-rotten, snot-nosed pansy asses. Sucks to be you…finally! I have been redeemed. That’s like rain on a Saturday afternoon if you ask me.

And my inner asshole is reveling in every moment of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home