Tofu Plankton Meatloaf

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Chippendale Query

Why did they name male stripper's "Chippendale's"?

What the fuck have two cartoon chipmunks have to do with the gratuitous exploitation of proud male machismo's? I mean, I love these cute Disney characters as much as the next person, but I'm not exactly going to be drawn to stuff dollar bills down their G-strings.

Besides, how impressive can the schlongs of two teeny chipmunks be anyways? If I were a horny and desperate housewife, I don't think I'd be too impressed with the exposed cocks of puney rodents. Well, not unless these particular puney rodents have cocks the size of pork loins that flop out onto the stage floor with a deep resounding *THUNK!* once they drop their sparkly cut-off shorts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home