Tofu Plankton Meatloaf

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Lint Roller Limp-Wrist

The guy that works in the cubicle across from me keeps a lint roller at his desk. Yes, a lint roller!

Doesn't he have enough to concern himself with already, what with all the bitching, whining, and moaning customers all griping about their overdue payments (or lack of overdue payments), and the fact that they have had no gas or electric service and have been cooking hot dogs over a butane lighter in the dark for the past three weeks, without having to fret about the lint build-up on his trousers?

Besides, what kind of pussy has a lint roller at his desk? "Oh no! I have some fluffy stuff on my shirt sleeve! Calmblueocean...Calmblueocean...Calmblueocean..."

1 Comments:

  • I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that gets ticked by morons like this guy. I've got a favorie... people that point out everyone elses panty lines while the top of their butt-floss thong is showing out the top of the ultra-low-rise totally office appropriate pants.

    By Blogger ~SugarBear~, at 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home