Tofu Plankton Meatloaf

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Cat Got Your Bong?

I was fortunate enough to be released from the shackles of my employment today in order to return home.

Judging from his less-than-enthusiastic reaction when I get home each day, it has been my belief that my cat, Miso, throws huge raging keg parties in my apartment each afternoon before I return home. He has just barely enough energy to greet me at the door, take three bites of the kibble I place in his bowl, before retiring back into the linen closet to catch a catnap and nurse his ensuing hangover from his day of partying it up.

Now that I am returning home nearly 4 hours early, I am expecting to barge into my apartment and find him sitting in a circle in the middle of the living room floor with his kitty buddies mainlining Pounce Treats, or accidentally walk in on him in the bathroom spanking one out to the latest edition ‘Cat Fancy Monthly’.

“HEY, SOMEBODY IS STILL IN HERE! Don’t you ever knock?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home