Tofu Plankton Meatloaf

Saturday, October 02, 2004

"Eh, you want some of this?"

It is harvest season and I have just finished reaping my patio bounty. By the time I was able to preen away all the excess leaves and stalks to chisel out this miraculous yeild of super potent "buddage" from 'Crazytigerrabitman's Magic Patio Garden'.

The size of some of these magnificent beauties are the size of a babie's leg. By the time I was done sculpting the stems and stocks, removing leaves and branches with surgical prescion like a Japanese gardening master meditating over his bonzai tree, there was a pile of green, sticky baby's legs laying in the middle of my living room floor (cool imagery if you're a pot-smoking hippie type ~ or Jeffery Dahmer maybe).

The crop has now been carefully laid out on my closet shelves like precious family heirlooms.

So, now that I have a mountain of weed in my apartment, I wonder how long it will be before I'm dressing in white suits, weilding chainsaws, and introducing people to "my lee'tle fren'"? My cat will be holding secret business meetings in cafes with desperate looking Italian men in fedora's and Pasta Pazouli on their breath, and offering to do them favors.

We'll be 'Nice Guys'. Well, more like 'Nice and High Guys'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home