Tofu Plankton Meatloaf

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Question.

You know what’s annoying as hell? People who begin their question to you by first stating “Question.” as in: “Question. Do you like Peanut Butter Sandwiches?”

Umm, you don’t have to point out the obvious for me before delivering me your stupid ass question, dumbass. Not unless you want me to begin your answer with the equally condescending “Answer” as in: “Answer. What’s it to you, ya nosey prick?”

I am perfectly able to immediately determine when I’m being questioned or just being ordinarily spoken to, thank you very much. What am I, some remedial moron with no concept of proper English linguistics? Fuck you.

Anyone who speaks to me like this I just want to dropkick square in the head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home