Tofu Plankton Meatloaf

Friday, March 18, 2005

Da Vinci Dogma

(The following in part was intended and written as a comment in another blogsite, loving referred to as "Heightened Thoughts". I thought afterwards that it was worth recording (and re-editing) here for all embarassing postarity.)

For the first time ever - I censored my own blogpost regarding this very "Da Vinci Code vs. The Catholic Church" issue. It made me want to embrace Satan and find myself a life-partner with which to spend the rest of my life in holy matrimony.

What angered me most about this whole situation is that on the same token, Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone also happens to support Pope John Pauls recent 'Memory and Identity' document that guns down gay marriages as a "new ideology of fear".

Huh? I don't think that's "respecting others" - do you?

Go suck a deli sausage you hypocritical Genoan fuck - and pass me my one-way ticket to Hell.

At least the company will be pleasant where I'm going.

P.S. - IT IS A WORK OF FICTION, YOU CAT'LICK DOUCHEBAGS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home