Tofu Plankton Meatloaf

Friday, March 11, 2005

Light S&M?

After browsing some on-line web dating services at the urging of some friends, I happened across a curious reoccurring term for which I was unfamiliar while scanning peoples “Interests” in their personal profiles.

WTF is “Light S&M” exactly? Sounds like something that melts in your mouth, not in your hands.

Now I’m familiar with the usual standard abbreviation of "S&M" in reference to being "Sadomasochism"; but what on God’s green earth is “LIGHT” sadomasochism? Is that like some new trendy low-carb kink for the more health conscious S&M freaks?

Who even knew that the regular S&M activities were even fattening in the first place? You’d think that with all the grinding, pumping, spanking and whatnot, that sadomasochistic activities would, if anything, burn off those excess stored calories and help you to even perhaps shed a few of those unwanted pounds; but apparently not!

Perhaps this may explain why I have noticed that it's usually the more robust, full-bodied women than are decked out in their leather, zippered S&M bondage wear on the covers of those XXX magazines fanned out on the top shelf behind the cashier at the local Higi-Hagi shop on the corner. I always wondered about that sexual phenomenon.

Light S&M, huh?

Perhaps this is the diet that I should consider putting myself on. This could be the exercise program that I can finally manage to stick to religiously in order to successfully loose some of my aquired girth. I could just burn off all those extra calories by just donning a mask, some nipple clamps and a pair of fuzzy handcuffs, and let Madame Drusella spank my ass for a few hours with a leather riding crop.

“Thank you, ma’am. Can I loose another?”

Now, if I can only find someone who also enjoys participating in “Fat-free Anal” as well, I’d be all set to make that drastic lifestyle change that I have been gearing up towards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home