Tofu Plankton Meatloaf

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

No More Fears

I am going to petition the ‘Johnson & Johnson’ company to change their shampoo marketing slogan “No More Tears” to something a little more befitting of the whole experience of shampooing with their product; something like, oh say, “Stings Like Fuck!”

"No More Tears", my ass!

As I rubbed my palms into my eyes in searing pain, I felt like a lab rabbit at a Guillette research facility. What a crock of lies these bastards at 'Johnson & Johnson' been feeding us all these years in those televised commercials with giggling babies and innocent looking bubbles and lather.

I can’t believe they expect us to shampoo babies in this shit! After that nasty experience this morning with the supposedly safe “No More Tears” shampoo, I’d be more inclined to wash my hair in battery acid than risk burning my eyes out of their sockets again with this fiery hell storm in a bottle!

2 Comments:

  • I'm not going to ask why you were using baby shampoo...but I will comment on how nice you smell after using it.

    By Blogger STP, at 3:42 PM  

  • "I'm not going to ask why you were using baby shampoo..."

    Because I'm delicate - and they were out of flesh-searing adult brand I usually purchase.

    By Blogger crazytigerrabbitman, at 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home