Tofu Plankton Meatloaf

Friday, August 12, 2005

Dear Anonymous Posters:

Brace yourselves peoples; there’s a hard rain about to fall.

Sadly, I have had to disallow anonymous people from ever posting their comments to my blogsites. It seems that this open invitation to include everyone in the fun has led to a few unruly fucktards (and I use this term in only the most harshest of senses) abusing the opportunity in order to post everything from pyramid scams to mortgage rate companies.

I’m fed up to the nines with it. These morons are a waste of good air.

I AM NOT THE SIDE OF A BUS, NOR DO I APPRECIATE YOU SPAMMING MY BELOVED LITERARY DIARRHEA THAT LAY WITHIN THESE WEBPAGES!

Just like the similar fucktards who still continue to call my home at 9:30PM on weeknights to sell me newspaper subscriptions - I hope an unmaned airplane crashes into your house. You all suck donkey balls.

If I knew who you were or where you lived I’d have you executed by guys named Vinnie and Mad Dog as the inopportunistic dipshits that you are. First however, I’d have my homeboys work you over with ice picks and blowtorches before actually putting the welcome bullet between your eyes.

To any other anonymous posters who may have had something clever and witty to add to my musings, I appologize for the added inconvenience and I encourage you to register a FREE account in order to continue visiting and participating in my jovial bitterness.

Okay, rant over. Commence bullshit….

1 Comments:

  • i haven't figured out if i hate the blog spam or not..

    it's always so damn complimentary!

    By Blogger mcgibfried, at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home