Tofu Plankton Meatloaf

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Manky Memo

There is this yellow office memo that has been hanging above the sink in the Men’s Bathroom at work for the past two years or so. It’s all watermarked and tattered, and by the look of it, has some unidentifiable fungus growing on it to boot.

This memo was originally intended to remind employees to clean the fecal matter from their hands after finishing with their bid’ness. Among the multiple lifeforms all vying for survival on this single sheet of soiled paper is the message “THE EASIEST WAY TO AVOID SPREADING GERMS AND BACTERIA IS TO WASH YOUR HANDS.”

Never mind washing your hands, I’d say the best way to stave off the spread of germs and infection is by finally throwing this manky fucking office memo away before it grows ebola or something.

I’d do it myself but I’m afraid that if I should ever attempt to touch it without wearing anything as strong as a pair of heavy protective radiation gloves and maybe a good sterilizing inside a vacuum sealed compression chamber before exiting the room, I’d probably contract the plaque or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home