Tofu Plankton Meatloaf

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

The Shit Must Go On

I think the most over-rated band in the entire history of music is Queen. As far as I’m concerned, Queen is the crown jewel mushroom sitting on the very top of a very large steaming pile of Rock n Roll shit

Who the fuck knows what Freddie Mercury was waffling on about when he sang: “All we hear is radio ga ga. Radio goo goo.” All I can assure you is that all I really need by this point in the album is a sledgehammer between the eyes!

Nothing makes my balls retract back up into my body quicker than playing ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’. I’d rather listen to recordings of surgery noises from Operating Rooms than suffer through any three seconds of any Queen album.

“Hey, can you turn up that ‘surgical bone saw’ track a little louder please; I can still hear the ‘Fat Bottom Girls’ playing off in the distance.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home