Tofu Plankton Meatloaf

Sunday, May 29, 2005

The Essence of Evil

If you are squeamish – read no further.

I received a mighty shock today in the bathroom when, after a simple ordinary lunchtime Whooper Combo from Burger King, I dropped a turd that was greener than Kermit the Frog.

How fucking gross it that? I’m taking about a bright ghastly neon green that could only resemble that of something that has been exposed to Chernobyl amounts of radioactive waste. I haven’t seen that kind of nasty green shit since The Exorcist.

You want to talk about being freaked out?

What the fuck are in those Whoppers exactly? One regular Whopper sandwich, medium fries and Diet Coke, and three and a half hours later I’m passing the Hell’s Own recipe for spicy guacamole dip

This only serves to me as further evidence that Burger King is the very essence of evil.

1 Comments:

  • Fear not as I had one of those over the weekend after eating some grilled steak and a baked potato. I've been wondering, ever since, what has caused it. Was it the steak? Was it the seasoning? Was it the potato? Was it the large amount of alcohol I consumed? This thing was the same shade of green as a skittle. I had to do a double take to make sure the thing wasn't glowing...

    By Blogger STP, at 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home